PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Paperless Post, What a Great Way to Send An Emailed Invitation

Now that we are fast approaching the Party Season I thought I would share one of my favorite finds, Paperless Post.  I just love a cute invitation.  They really set the tone for the type of get together you are planning.  These days, most people are sending emails to invite friends to a party.  My new favorite thing to use it Paperless Post.  You can email the cutest invitations!  When your guests receive their invite via email an envelope will appear with their name on it.  When they click the envelope to open it, the cute invitation pops out.  Your guests can also respond to an RSVP.  Click HERE to see for yourself how this works.  Here are a few examples of their invites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment