PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

Get Yourself Out Of Your Creative Slump


... when will those clouds all disappear? ...With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats... You can't say we're satisfied... you can't say we never tried... but I still love you baby, remember all those nights we cried?
Do you ever feel like you sit down to start your project and your creative juices are just not flowing??  I know it happens to me in both my Interior Design Business and in my Jewelry Business.  Personally, I just can't force creativity.   Sometimes I just say "Ok, this is not working today" and I will try again tomorrow.   I usually try to find something to refocus my energy.  Occasionally I will go for a run and ideas will pop into my head.  I think it is just a matter of not forcing the issue.  If your creative juices are just not flowing, take a break, turn on some music, go for a walk, refocus your energy, take a breath and creative juices will start flowing again.  What do you do to get your creativity flowing again?
 
image source

No comments:

Post a Comment