PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bellissimo Jewelry Designs

Well, I have been working hard in my Bellissimo Jewelry studio getting ready for the up coming holiday shopping season.  I hope it is a good one for all of us who own a small business!  I recently received a shipment of gorgeous vermeil rimmed stones that I have incorporated in to many of my designs.  I thought I would share a few of the pieces in this post.


A beautiful light pink rose quartz heart shaped briolette is framed in gold vermeil and hangs on a chain made from hand wrapped faceted amethyst rondelles and gold filled beads.

A simply stunning solar quartz briolette hangs on a chain that is made of hand wrapped moonstone beads.

A sleeping beauty turquoise bead is framed in gold vermeil and is personalized with a hand stamped leaf charm!

A gold rimmed chalcedony drop hangs on a simple gold chain.

Lapis stone with beautiful flecks of gold hang from gold plated orchids to complete these earrings.

Green Chrysoprase Elongated drops hang from ornate gold vermeil earwires.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all just breath-taking! Beautiful jewelry there, lady!

Post a Comment