PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Shades of Autumn

September is a few weeks away and I am really looking forward to the fall months.  I am getting excited about the cooler temperatures and all the colors that autumn brings. I am now seeing beautiful handmade creations in shades of yellow, oranges, red and brown everywhere lately. They are so inspiring and the color palette is so rich and bold.  Here are a few of my favorite finds on Etsy in the autumn color palette. 




The Peony By Dragonfly Expressions


Assymetrical Necklace by DistintivelyIvy


Wool Clutch by Eclu



Purse from Fa2u


 Orange and Black Halloween Bow from Darlindivas




  Crochet Gloves from Mytatteredwhimsies








1 comment:

Chantal said...

I love the Fall season as well...with all the rich colors! Thank you so much for featuring my orange Peony among so many beautiful items!
*Wonderful Blog you have here!

~Dragonfly Expression

Post a Comment